Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reminiscing


So as most of you know I am on a rampage decluttering my house. Yesterday we started in the garage. The girls were so excited to finally get into my memory boxes. I can no longer pick on my kids about their pack-rattishness. They found a pack of gum, a bottle of pop, used chap stick from the 80's, and an unidentifiable play dough creation amongst other things. Here is Shannon trying on my handmade prom dress. I have to admit I actually tried to get back into it, how humbling. But it sure looked pretty on my girls.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Us too Pam. We completely cleaned out the garage and thee fruit room in the basement. That room was so bad that it too 2 days to do it. But now, wow what a difference!

The Halls said...

And hey, I remember that dress! Didn't quite make it back into it I assume?