Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look! Grandma's puff is as big as me.



Hot weather meant lots of cool showers at Grandma's too. Vivian especially liked them. She would ask each night if we could shower and then she would run out to the coop naked, carrying her towel above her head screaming "I'm a human". I thought it was so cute but it wasn't until much later, when I caught myself saying, "That shower felt good; I feel human now." that it hit me why she chose those words. Something I picked up from my mom and have now passed down to my daughter. There is a little bit of Grandma in my little bit of a Vivian. Now, that's how we live eternally!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that's too funny!!! isn't that funny when you wonder where your kids get things then later you realize it was you!